Incorporated in 1958, as a “One Man, One Truck, One Office” company, TCI today is a leading integrated supply chain and logistics solutions provider and a pioneer in the sphere of cargo transportation in India. Leveraging on its extensive infrastructure, TCI offers seamless multi-modal Logistics solutions. An ISO 9001:2008 company, TCI is listed with premier stock exchanges - National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange.
- 1000+ fully computerized offices.
- 5000+ strong and dedicated workforce.
- Operating 7000 trucks.
- A fleet of 4 cargo ships.
- 9.5 million sq ft. of warehousing space.
- Moves 2.5% of India's GDP by value of cargo.
- Presence in 6 countries.
TCI Group should be a customer oriented, multi-technology, multi-specialist transport system in the Indian and International markets, with a proven commitment to excellence in every facet of activity and pursuit of value based policies to satisfy aspirations of society, customers, vendors, employees, shareholders and the transport industry.
We aspire to be the customers preferred multimodal time definite express delivery service provider in Asia by adopting quality culture through modernization and automation.
To provide effective and reliable express distribution services through continuous development of human resources, operational systems, information technology and infrastructure, by adhering to Quality Management Systems.
TCI XPS Infrastructure
Value Added Services
- An extensive network of fully computerized own offices.
- Well connected routes for speedy movement of cargo through Hub & Spoke distribution model.
- Large fully containerized fleet of vehicles connecting over 3000 pick-up and 1500 delivery locations.
- A strong and dedicated workforce of commited professionals.
- Well equipped and secure Hubs.
- Dedicated Customer Service department at regional offices.
- GPS enabled Vehicles.
- Safety and Security of Vehicles through Tamper Proof locking Systems.
- Diplomat service (extended delivery service to locations out of TCI XPS network).
- POD / e-POD (Proof of Delivery).
- COD (Collect on Delivery) facility.
- FOD (Freight on Delivery) facility.
- Sunday / Holiday service on demand.
- Key Account Management
TCI XPS offers a single window solution to its clients through the key Account Management set up. The Key Account Management team manages the information flow , tracking the cargo movement and is a single point contact for TCI XPS.